- Identifies, pursues, and closes business opportunities with a view to leverage the company’s image and also maximize cross-selling opportunities.
- Discusses and agrees sales targets and key performance indicators with line manager.
- Analyzes various market segments for different sectors and prepares business development plan.
- Follows up existing direct clients and ensures policies are renewed regularly.
- Works effectively with other sales groups, exchanging information on clients to leverage sales opportunities.
- Maintains accurate records of all client contact.
- Provides the line manager with accurate sales and productivity reports as requested.
- Present the company products to the clients and close sales.
- A Bachelor Degree or Certificate in Commerce or Business Administration or Economics
2-3 years’ experience in business development function in a reputed general insurance company or any financial institute